SEE Heritage member organization Dragodid is organizing for the 10th time a dry-stone camp at mountain Ucka in Istria, Croatia. The volunteer camp for students and young professionals will take place at dry-stone village Pretrebisce from July 27th to August 4th 2019.
– learn dry-stone basics
– learn to shape stone using hand tools
– build a dry-stone wall ‘from scratch’
– repair a stone slate roof
– renovate dry-stone and wooden village infrastructure
– participate in an informal dry-stone competiton and a petanque competition!
There will be interesting lectures about building techniques, architectural heritage and related topics, as well as a walking and hiking tour along NP Učka.
For all information please click here.