Share your innovative and participatory work with museum colleagues!
We would like to invite YOU to hold one of the workshops!
The themes you can apply within are:
- Access and inclusion in museums
- Building networks of and for museums and successful communication strategies
- Digitization in museums
- Learning in museums
- Economic value of museums
‘Meet, See,Do’consist of more than twenty sessions: keynotespeeches, workshops, debatesandtalk shows, but themajorityoftheprogramme consists ofpractical workshopsthat runinparallel. Formoreinformationaboutthestructureandresultsoftheprevious‘Meet,See,Do’BMN conferencespleasehavealookat conference web http://bmuseums.net/meetseedo/
We are looking for dynamic presenters who
- Preferably work in or with one of the museums in the Balkans, but can also come from civil society organization or academia,
- Have a lessons to share, preferably related to the key topics of the conference, but other topics are also welcomed,
- Come from the Balkans, but applications from other regions will also be assessed.
Workshops are the DO part of the conference! They last 60 min formax 20 participants. The workshop should be around sharing your knowledge in an active manner, involving the participants. You can choose co-presenter if it adds value to the quality of the workshop you are proposing. Please submit a proposal for the workshop by submitting this online form
Balkan Museum Network is independent organisation that organises 'Meet, See, Do' in partnership and through the Cultural Heritage without Borders in Bosnia and Herzegovina. ‘Meet, See, Do’ conference is financed by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.